Friday, July 3, 2020

A Word from Dr. Kevin L. McKamey.....


6/30//20 From Dr. Kevin L. McKamey:

As of today, I have ended my 8 year association with Delmarva Chiropractic to enter a new and exciting phase of my life. I am moving my practice to 1340 Belmont Avenue, Suite 504, Salisbury, Maryland under the name East Park Integrative Chiropractic. We are quickly bringing things online with regards to I/T and scheduling. We should have a schedule built in the software by tomorrow and will be able to provide appointments for next week. If Comcast is successful, the telephone system should be active tomorrow. I am so encouraged by the messages and telephone calls I have received already. Keep the excitement level up and be patient. Thank you all for your continued support. ðŸ¥° Stay tuned here for further developments.


Office Information:

East Park Integrative Chiropractic
1340 Belmont Avenue, Suite 504
Salisbury, MD 21804

443-880-3830

No comments:

Post a Comment