Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Word From Doctor Kevin McKamey......


I am happy to post that, today marks my 1 year anniversary at Delmarva Chiropractic. It has been a great time of change and healing. Thank you to Dr's Brown and Lane, Amber, Chris, Julie, Leslie and Michelle for the opportunity and support. Looking forward to the next year; it's gonna be AWESOME.
Thanks to my wonderful wife Julie, for always pushing me to be my best and always being there. We put it behind us baby and came out shining. "We had to go where we've been to get to where we're going......................".
Almost forgot to mention the BEST patients in the world; thanks to y'all too. I wake up in the morning excited to help bring healing and health into the lives of you and your families. Each of you has brought something to my life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment